Community and business leaders from across British Columbia will meet in Vancouver for the Annual Community Futures BC Conference. This event is...
How we help
» The Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program helps small business owners
- develop their business plan
- find local market information and take advantage of new opportunities
- get access to financing through repayable business loans
- get independent business guidance and advice
» The EDP Loan is
- a repayable loan for new and existing businesses
- for business owners that have viable business plans
- for people who self-disclose a disability or ongoing health concern
» EDP loans can be used for a variety of projects including
- business start-ups or expansions
- new technology purchases or upgrades
- upgrades to facilities or equipment
- new market and promotional material development
- working capital for anticipated sales
» One-on-one skills coaching for entrepreneurs with disabilities
If you are in business and making some sales but need additional support, you could be eligible for one-on-one business skills coaching and advice. Contact us for more information.
» Self-Employment and Disability Benefits
Running a business while receiving disability income assistance is possible. You must ensure that you are following the reporting requirements of the disability insurer. We urge you to contact you benefits provider before starting a business. We can help you with general information and referrals.