Entrepreneurs With Disabilities
The Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program offers small business loans to people with disabilities who are interested in starting or growing their own business. Loans are available to entrepreneurs with a viable business idea who have a disability or an ongoing health condition. In-house or online resources and training are available to support the goal of self-employment.
Who Can Apply
- Have a disability or ongoing health condition
- Live in a rural community in British Columbia
- Have a viable business idea and a suitable personal investment
How are our loans geared to help?
- Flexible repayment options suited to your business needs
- Repayable Business Loans available from small amounts to a maximum of $150,000
Services We Offer:
- Business Consultation
- Free assistance with Business Plan development
- Referral to Business Resources including training, other financing, and business contacts